Toyota Throwout Bearing

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Toyota Throwout Bearing
From: Rick Patton <rpatton@clinic.net>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 00:51:14 -0400
The Toyota number and KOYO RCT52S both cross to NAPA bearing number N3075
and is about $50. It's listed for Landcruisers from 75 to 87. The dimensions
are 2.0472" inside diameter, 3.622" outside, and 1.0236" wide.

When I get a chance I will try to cross the clutch disc and pressure plate
numbers too.

Rick Patton
75 Delft TR6 w/ noisy throw out bearing
Brunswick, Maine