Week End

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Week End
From: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@home.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 06:49:24 -0400
Participated in the Regional Race of the Great American Race, out of Millville
NJ, this weekend. Wow what an event. About 70 Cars of all different
descriptions entered. 5 Triumphs participated. One TR8, one TR3 and three
TR6's. The weirdest thing was that two were from Delaware and both had vanity
tags. Mine has TR6 74 and the other has TR6 75. The only difficulty I had was
that darn left hand turn syndrome. When making a hard left and giving throttle
it jumps and sputters as if it is not getting enough gas. I thought I had
solved the problem by adjusting the float height. Obviously not. Any one else
having these problems. If you solved them let me know what you did. Thanks. Oh
by the way I came in 37th out of 41 of the sportsman's class. Its not the
winning that counts for me, its the finishing that counts. Two years ago I did
the same race and got a DNF (Did Not Finish) as my petronix ignition failed.
Other classes were Rookie and Expert.
Robert L. Gannon
E- Mail Reply Options:     trsix74@Home.com
                                      trsix74@Yahoo.com