John Phillips update

To: 6pack-digest@autox.team.net (6 Pack Digest)
Subject: John Phillips update
From: TRDOCTOR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 22:18:30 EDT
It  seems that John had a set back the other night.  I had been calling every
day to check up on him and he was starting to feel better - just some
discomfort and   tenderness from the surgery for his appendicitis.  He worked
on installing his new convertible top Tuesday and was a little sore
Wednesday.  I couldn't reach him Thursday as Carol and I were finishing and
left Friday morning.
Thursday John had extreme pain.  Jan took his temperature and he had one that
was 103 degrees.  They called the doctor and got some antibiotics.  John went
to the doctor Friday and the doctor put him back in the hospital and
prescribed more antibiotics for infection.  I just got off the phone with him
this Sunday evening (5/6) at about 8:00.  The infection is better and they
will put drains in him to remove the remaining fluids from his abdomen
tomorrow (Monday).
He is currently in room 8122 at Saint Francis hospital, Tulsa, OK.  Keep John
in all of our thoughts.  No visitors for a while.  I'll give you a "high
sign" when he is ready.

Sam and Carol Clark
Green Country Triumphs/Jaguar Enthusiasts Club
VTR South Central Regional Coordinator
TS45355L O
CC82030U O