Re: Oil Pressure Line

To: rcotting@mgnet.ca, tr6taylor@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure Line
From: "James A. Tabor" <jatabor@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 15:56:27 -0400
I had my oil line disconnected and never had any problems
with the air trapped. some of the oil will drain into the oil pan and leave
the oil pressure hose anyway. at least that is my thinking.
and air will just get pushed out of the way (from good pressure)
and back into the engine.
because really the oil is circulating inside the tiny hose.
once the engine is stopped and pressure released, the oil will drain out.

just guessing here.

-james