Re: cross tube removal

To: <SEBroerman@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cross tube removal
From: "Don" <cdon2013@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 19:24:56 -0500
I think It is a very good idea, this is one place that can not be seen
unless you remove.

Example, I have one that I have been all over this car in the last 14 years,
and have not found one spot of rust.

Two years ago I took off the  under coating under the doors, thought for
sure I would find something in this area, NO still rust free.

I finally found the one place, on a TOTALLY RUST FREE car, that has some
tiny pitting, that I am very glad I took the time to pull and see.

Now your ??? it was not hard, and body did not flex while ON STANDS, and did
make it easier to remove, and replace plant.

Don says DO IT, MOST DEFIANTLY PULL IT, The payback is worth it..