Re: spark plugs, wheel offset

To: RPVanLuchene@lbl.gov, 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: spark plugs, wheel offset
From: Gary & Priscilla Klein <gklein@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 16:44:33 -0400
Ryan,

I've got the same set-up, (Pertronix, Lucas Sport and Champs N12YC's).
I've set the gap to .035 to take advantage of that extra spark and have
no problems across the powerband.

Gary
Digest  '75 TR6
Severn, MD
President, TRiumphs Across the Chesapeake, TRAC
www.toad.net/~gklein/TRAC/

> Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 20:57:23 GMT
> From: RPVanLuchene@lbl.gov
> Subject: spark plugs, wheel offset
>
> Hey guys
>
> I just bought a set of Autolite #66 plugs for the Pertronix and Lucas
>sport coil I am finally ready to install. My local parts stores didn't
> carry Champs N12YC's so I got the Autolites which were
cross-referenced