Brake bleeding

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake bleeding
From: rcotting@mgnet.ca
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 09:43:45 -0300
Folks - if my PDWA is off-center, would that affect my ability to bleed one
circuit of brakes?  After a master rebuild and all new lines, I find that
it is proving difficult to bleed the front circuit.  I don't see much fluid
leaving and certainly don't have adequate pedal pressure.  When I get my
car back to my garage, I'll go through all the PDWA centering procedures
and try again to bleed the systems, but I was just curious.  And no, I
didn't "bench bleed" the master but don't flame me.

Rich C.

Other than that, I had the rather surreal experience of taking the machine,
avec new moteur, out on its first run the other night.  I am excited,
relieved and apprehensive at all once.