Back to the List & Brake Problem

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Back to the List & Brake Problem
From: "Alan FitzPatrick" <afitzpat@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 20:27:00 -0400
I haven't been here in a number of years. I always
found a great deal of great information here, now
I need help.

Last summer I was experiencing a problem with the
brakes. It was pulling to the left when applied. I
tried bleeding them, this didn't correct the
problem. Next step I pulled the calipers off the
care and rebuilt them, even put in new pistons.
The right side seems to be ok. The left is where
the problem is. I have a leak from around the
threads of the bleeder, also it seems that once
the brakes are tight on the disk it won't release
right away. Pressure seems to bleed off around the
threads, then it's loosens up.

Question, where do I go from here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.