Re: Back to the List & Brake Problem

To: "Alan FitzPatrick" <afitzpat@twcny.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Back to the List & Brake Problem
From: Rob Pennington <robp@ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 19:47:01 -0500
Have you changed the flexible hose on the side that is sticking?  This
happened to me on a car (Saab Sonett) and the hose was acting as a one-way
valve, apparently because some of the rubber inside the hose was acting as
the flapper.  Finally replacing the hose after I'd done *everything else*
fixed the problem.  Needless to say, when I rebuilt the brakes on my TR6 a
few years ago, it included new hoses.

Rob