A.R.E. update

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: A.R.E. update
From: RPVanLuchene@lbl.gov
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 16:12:19 GMT
hey guys,
This morning I got a response from ARE, I pasted it below in case anyone
is interested in what they had to say.

Thank you for contacting American Racing. We no longer produce that
wheel that wheel came out in the 60s. I also checked your vehicle for
application for other wheels and we have nothing that will fit your bolt
pattern for the 71 Triumph TR6. Sorry we couldn't be more help.
         Thank you
         American Racing