Re: A.R.E. Update , Customer Service

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A.R.E. Update , Customer Service
From: HalMorton@webtv.net (Harold M. Morton)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 12:35:50 -0500 (CDT)
Listers,                                                         There`s
an article in this months Reader`s Digest about "why service is bad" ($.
or lack of our spending enough of them). Face it, friends, we`re the
wrong demographic. The money is in rice rockets, and the people who will
spend $200 for a set of clear tail light lenses. (What am I missing
there, anyway? Is it just that they`re different and look "cool"? Or is
there some supposed gangsta` angle, as in helping you evade the police?)
Anyway, after nearly rear-ending a couple of these guys with their
anemic brake light red painted bulbs, I think they should be outlawed.
After re-reading this, I guess I`m well on my way to becoming a grouchy
old fart. (Somebody agree with me, though.)

Hal Morton                                                  Pascagoula,
MS