Re: A.R.E. Update , Customer Service

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A.R.E. Update , Customer Service
From: Trsx69@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 23:39:03 EDT
Hal,
I'll have to agree with you on this, and those headlamps too, they outlaw
cibies and H4's that aren't sealed beams, but these new "White" light are ok?
 What happened to REAL sports cars and REAL musle cars????????  You know the
ones with TWO doors, not four!  oh well, another turning to old fart heard
from.

Jim Holewka
Wayne N.J.
1980 TR7-V8