Brake Adjustment

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake Adjustment
From: "John Zimmerman" <JohnZimmerman@vandorndemag.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 12:37:04 -0400
Good afternoon,
The rear brakes have been completely rebuilt and I'm getting ready to reinstall
the emergency brake cables.  I would like some information on the correct
procedure for adjusting the rear brakes.  The adjusters are new and are backed
all the way out.  New lines are installed but there is no fluid in the system
because the body hasn't been put back down yet.  Can I get the emergency brake
cables set up before I bleed the system?  (We're getting close)

Thanks in advance,
John Z