76 TR6 Electrical?

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: 76 TR6 Electrical?
From: Bob Greene <rgreene@whoi.edu>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 10:03:09 -0400
        Yes I'm guilty! I have yet to buy Dan Masters Book. I will soon be!
Last night while driving home from a local car show, I went to put on my
headlight and NOOOOO Lights! (Dash, parking & Headlights) My turn
signals and dip switch still work fine? I pulled over and replaced the
bottom fuse even though it appeared to be all right, still NOOOO Lights!
        When I got home. I have a 12v test light. (No meter). I have no power
on either side of the bottom fuse circuit? Every thing else seems to be
OK? I pulled the Headlight switch out from the dash. Put the test light
on each of the contacts and still no power here.
        Any suggestions? Yes I am electrically stupid!
        Bob Greene
76 TR6 (Blind)
73 Spitfire

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
rgreene.vcf]