Re: PI intake manifold

To: "Kyle K. Rice" <kkrice1@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: PI intake manifold
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 07:59:01 -0700
Kyle,

I believe that any PI intake will fit the 74 - all years used the same port
layout for the PI heads.  There was a change over in design around 1972.
As a result, the linkages were changed.  If you have the later year
linkages, then you will need intakes from the 1973 on models.

If you have any more questions, please contact me.

Dave Stauffacher
Ramona, California
1970 TR6 PI CP51649

                    "Kyle K. Rice"

                    <kkrice1@email.m        To:     "Triumphs List"
<triumphs@autox.team.net>,
                    sn.com>                 "6pack List" <6pack@autox.team.net>

                    Sent by:                cc:

                    owner-6pack@auto        Subject:     PI intake manifold

                    x.team.net

                    06/05/2001 05:16

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to "Kyle K.

                    Rice"

Listers,

I am looking for a PI intake manifold that will fit a 1974 TR6.  I am only
looking for the manifold and not any of the other PI parts.  Does anyone
have one for sale or know where I can get one?  Will one from another
Triumph fit?  Please let me know.

Thanks Kyle.