RE: Leaking Carbs

To: "Nelson Riedel" <nriedel@nextek.net>, <jmcampbell@MailAndNews.com>,
Subject: RE: Leaking Carbs
From: "Chuck Lane" <Chuck.Lane@verizon.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 20:22:18 -0400
Valerie,  Joe, Nelson,

Thank you so much for your insight on my leaking carbs question.  The only
thing I know about my Tr-6 is that it is a blast to drive.   I am sure all
of your information will definately help me fix my carb problem.

Valerie,  Yes I believe they are strombergs, so I will check the o-ring.

Joe, I will check the plugs you mentioned.

Nelson, I would gladly drive my car to Granville, but thats one of the
greatest parts of that area of Ohio, is the drive.  So I will need to borrow
another Triumph to get back to Hilliard.  I missed Easton, but I will see
you at Imke (with or without the smelly carbs).

Is it ever going to stop raining in Ohio?  Typical summer here.

Thanks,
Chuck Lane
72 TR-6