Can't Lube Upper Ball Joint

To: six pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Can't Lube Upper Ball Joint
From: bob <rmf3860@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 21:27:21 -0400
Listens:

I can't get any grease to fill up the rubber cup under either upper ball
joints on my 75 TR6. Records show the ball joint sets were replaced in
1996, approximately 5,000 miles ago. Yes, there is grease in the gun.
Grease travels through the grease fitting, but it all comes out through
the weep hole under the nylon washer that's fitted under the grease
fitting. I've also tried turning the wheel from stop to stop, but the
ball joints simply won't let the grease in.

I'm stumped. Any help would be appreciated.

Bob Fabie
Fredericksburg, Va