Dan's Manual Hits Ebay

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>, 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dan's Manual Hits Ebay
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 23:24:48 -0400
   Well, while breezing through the ebay TR6 listings one of the most
recent items entered ends up being a Dan Masters TR250/6 electrical
manual......This may get interesting. You think Dan may feel a
bit.....dated......because of this ??  Eventually we'll be seeing the
TR6 manual collections for sale on ebay. Just think,    The Bentley,
Haynes, Masters ensemble..........(not necessarily in that order). Oh
well, I just found it all rather amusing. I must admit that Dan's book
is the one I keep in the boot with the tool kit !!
        Happy Motoring,
Kevin Thompson
   '76 TR6  CF55588U+O ------just completed and loving every minute of
it  8^D