RE: Lubricating new tach cables

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Lubricating new tach cables
From: "Creamer, Mark" <CreamerM@cintas.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 09:15:36 -0400
Russ, back at the ole bike shop, we used to lubricate any steel cables that
travelled in a
steel coil sheath with a graphite-based lubricant called Dri-Slide. I'd be
curious also if the
group has tried something like this with speedo/tach cables, or any other
cables on the car for
that matter. Dri-slide has a web site www.drislide.com