Seat tracks

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Seat tracks
From: Rob Pennington <robp@ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 08:52:41 -0500
On the top of seat tracks.  I've installed 3/4" spacers between the track
and the floorboards to lift the seat above the carpet.  I put new carpet in
and wanted it to have space for it to "breathe" if it got wet.  I found the
steel spacers at one of the local hardware stores, just a 3/4" tube just
the right ID for the (longer) bolt.

Rob