Magazine Meltdown - Urgent!

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Magazine Meltdown - Urgent!
From: Riveting Images <kerry@riveting-images.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:06:26 -0500
OH NO!!!!

I lost my complete email archive yesterday in a computer SNAFU. I still
don't know everything I lost but I know I lost everything that has been
emailed to me or the Summer issue of 6-PACK. This includes the Matt
Mullin's material, Kevin Andrew's material, A few tidbits (or more) from
Dick Taylor, A possible cover photo from mark Uhlig, and ????? If you sent
me anything via email for the upcoming newsletter please check your
archives and resend it if possible. Ths includes classified ads, Surrogate
Buyer updates, email address updates, etc.

Thanks for your help in restoring this lost information!

Kerry
Editor, 6-PACK