Re: fuel presssure and Webers

To: "William Whitmoyer" <wwhitmoyer@samsonite.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: fuel presssure and Webers
From: "Don" <cdon2013@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:25:26 -0500
I also agree completely, with William here on the volume, the PSI is, or can
be misleading.

The ####s / lbs. pressure stated are NOT TO BE EXCEEDED....  as Shane has
mentioned, causing unhappy behavior to the floats.

As far has running on a insufficient, or a leaned out condition DURING,,, OR
HOLDING A HIGH REV........     I say don't HOLD HIGH till your sure you have
the VOLUME.