Re: 76 TR6 color

To: "Brian T." <nolimits@squilax.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 76 TR6 color
From: "The Brinkers" <thebrinkers1@home.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 20:40:35 -0400
Brian,
Not sure if anyone responded to this, but one choice for a close
(acceptable) match for the silver valve cover is found from the Eastwood
Company www.eastwoodco.com .  The product is called "DETAIL SILVER 12 OZ
AEROSOL $ 8.99 Item-no   10004 Z" ..
You can find many original color numbers for the TR6 at the vtr website
www.vtr.org .  Direct links to the paint charts are:
http://www.vtr.org/maintain/paint-guide-tr6.html
http://www.vtr.org/maintain/paint-charts/index.html

Good Luck and hope that helps.