Re: The Roadster Factory Sale

To: Philip Eilenberg <Philip_Eilenberg@cardlink.co.nz>
Subject: Re: The Roadster Factory Sale
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:06:13 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, Philip Eilenberg wrote:

> As a non-resident of the USA, what have been the experiences about the
> service, price and quality of parts from the Roadster Factory. They have a
> sale on until the middle of March and the prices look good.

Oh-oh.

Here we go again!

:-0

> Thanks,
>
> Philip
> 73 TR6 PI

I've been a customer of TRF since 1983. I am a happy customer of them the
entire time. Granted, things have to be backordered from time to time, but
all-in-all  my overall experience with TRF is good.

The quality of parts is good, and from time-to-time things have to be
backordered because TRF refuses parts from a supplier.

Good luck getting parts "down under".

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |