Re: The Roadster Factory Sale

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Roadster Factory Sale
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 20:06:39 EST
Philip,

I have purchased quite a few parts for Triumphs over the years trying to
restore and keep 9 of them on the road.  There is a saying out there from the
ones who know: " If the Roadster Factory doesn't have it,  you don't want
it!"  I have always tried them first and if I have to go elsewhere I am
sometimes disappointed in the quality of the parts received.  Not always,
Vicky Brit has good Spitfire parts and better stock, Moss has good stock of a
lot of shaky parts. But you can always trust that the parts from TRF are of
the highest quality available. Just watch out for their two year backorders
which is a problem that has alienated some enthusiasts.

Best Regards,
Darrell Floyd
62 TR4
63 TR3B