application of emissions decal/label on fender under the bonnet

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: application of emissions decal/label on fender under the bonnet
From: RedTriumphTr6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 17:17:19 EST
Do any of you know how to best apply the emissions label which has the timing
and dwell and idle cam adjustment data and diagrams on the driver side inside
fender?  I bought one replacement and it did not apply smoothly...far too
many creases and air bubbles remained..  what did I do wrong?  For the life
of me I could not press out all the wrinkles when I carefully applied over
the top of the old label.  This is a dry transfer, not a water based decal.
       Thanks.      Bob Pierson
74 1/2