Re: Search for '68 TR250 CD4959L

To: trsixer@yahoo.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Search for '68 TR250 CD4959L
From: SOThornton@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 22:37:21 EST
Murray-

I bought Tom's TR 250 initially; however, upon further inspection I decided
to find a more suitable candidate for restoration. I did and traded with
Hyman, Ltd. in St. Louis around 1997 or so. In the deal, I had restored a
separate frame that went with the deal.

I know Mark Hyman exports several cars a year and I suspect he may have done
that with this car.

Say hello to Tom for me.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY