RE: The Boys dont have them

To: "6 Pack List" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: The Boys dont have them
From: "Jon L. Fry" <Jon@Fry.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 22:31:49 -0500
Just going thru this myself.  Looked up Champion Plugs site found that
the new numbering has 415 as a replacement part number.  Opened up a
box of these an hour or so ago the plugs are marked N9YC.  Same plug
with a copper core, go figure.  The BP6ES is the NKG part number for
the same/similar plug.

Jon Fry
Jon@Fry.net