Re: The Boys dont have them

To: trsix74@comcast.net
Subject: Re: The Boys dont have them
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 15:09:55 -0500
Hello Robert,

Are you looking at Champion plugs for originality sake?  They are the
only plug that I consistently find defective right out of the package.  I
use the NGK BPR6ES and they work great $1.50 at the local Advance Auto
store.  Accel 496 plugs work well also.

NGK BPR5ES - hot
NGK BPR6ES - stock
NGK BPR7ES - cool,

Jay Welch, Abington MA
1971 TR6 project
1973 TR6 driver - wanting to "Drive it Hard"
Member "Cape Cod British Car Club" @
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/