Speaking of Comm. numbers

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Speaking of Comm. numbers
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 13:37:56 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

The previous thread regarding additonal comm. number on TR6's piqued my
curiosity. Since I happen to have the motor out of the car for it's annual
"renewal" (not really, but it sounded good!) I poked around the engine
compartment, frame rails, front crossmember etc. looking for another
number

I found _nothing_. Now I know the body and frame are original, as I am the
original owner... so someone fess up - was the talk about other serial
numbers corroborating the comm. number plate (on my car on the left-hand
door B post and on the windscreen frame and the two number tags on the
right-hand firewall) just some sort of April Fool's joke?

Curious minds want to know!

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |