trying to get it together

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: trying to get it together
From: RFitzp2782@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 07:18:13 EST
Hello 6 nutts
 Im trying to put a TR6 back together after it was stripped down to nothing,
by someone who will remain nameless.
So far so good using various methods of instruction from the vast knowledge
of the Dick T. who writes some interesting stuff here to the pictures in the
Rimmer Brothers catalog  since this is my first car Im putting together I
have run it to a few little things that are unclear,
any help here would be greatly appreciated
1. How do you get the window waste seal clips on?
 wow I pity the person who had this job
2. The hood/bonnet seal, when installing does the it fold toward the rear of
the car?
3. What size bolts are these? nether SAE or jap metric seem to work. Where
can I get taps and dies?
4. Are there different length wheel studs or do the ones for wire wheels work
for steel also? I though I remember someone touching on this subject.
5. When purchasing a new top is the zip out rear window used or is a sewn in
one just as good?
 OK just a few thoughts I have had questions for lately
I hope to get this thing on the road and try out a TR6 as soon as all this
SNOW is gone, yes we still have snow
because Im building this car and have never even driven one yet, But they
sound like fun.
THANKS Fitz