RE: Plug at rear of camshaft bore

To: "'Hugh Fader'" <hfader@usa.net>,
Subject: RE: Plug at rear of camshaft bore
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 11:52:59 -0400
I just went through the bag of old parts that the machine shop returned to
me. The only plug the same size as the cam bore is cup-shaped, not a convex
disk. I assume the cup is what was installed at the factory. I wonder why
Moss supplies a different type. Anybody know which is better for this
application or why you'd use one rather than the other?

Thanks,
Hugh Fader