Rocker assembly oil feed line

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Rocker assembly oil feed line
From: "Matt M." <afterburn27@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 13:40:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all, I purchased a rocker assembly oil feed line
and I am trying to figure out where it goes. I think I
know, but it is still just a guess, does anyone know
for sure? Also, I took some pics of those SU carbs my
dad got and I will attatch them to this message. Could
someone please tell me what type they are. Thank you
in advance.

                                   -Matt
http://taxes.yahoo.com/

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/bmp which had a name of
sucarb1.BMP]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/bmp which had a name of
sucarb2.BMP]