Brake drop poll

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake drop poll
From: CLund66@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 02:56:38 EDT
Hello Listers,

Dick suggested starting a poll on the dreaded reverse brake drop.  My brake
pedal started dropping off while my car is reversing about 8 years ago.  I
have completely rebuilt everything in my brake system.  The only thing I
haven't replaced are the rotors.  The only thing that I can think of at this
point that may have an effect is the worn(ovaled) brake pedal/master cylinder
attachment point.  Then again, I may be grasping at straws.

If anyone has any ideas or would just like to commiserate, let me know

Chris Lundstrom
San Francisco
Tired '72 tr6