Replacing front wheel bearings

To: 6Pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Replacing front wheel bearings
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 13:59:23 +0000
Hello List:

My front suspension rebuild progresses; left side torn down, painted and
hung out to dry; anti-sway components completely replaced, replacing the
steering rack boots tonight.  Installing left side components on Saturday.
Just need to tear down and paint the right side this weekend.  Hope to have
everything back together sometime next week.

I have a  new set of front wheel bearings and oil seals to install.  I
cannot find any specific procedure to follow in the Bentley or Haynes
manuals.  Can I do this procedure at home?  What type of "drift" tool will I
need?  Any help is appreciated.

Best regards,
Walt Fogle
'69 TR6