Anyone need a restored red Sports 6 convertible?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone need a restored red Sports 6 convertible?
From: "Fowler, David" <David.Fowler@compaq.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 18:55:37 -0500
Since I'm new to the list, I hope this isn't an inappropriate use of it - if so
please let me know (I'm sure someone will, judging by GRM discussion I'm
following with interest). Anyway,

Family commitments plus I need the storage space have forced me to reduce
collection to just my TR250; I therefore need to sell my 1963 Sports 6 Vitesse
convertible. Red/black. Gorgeous. Frame off restored 1990, frame on re-done
(several thousand spent) in 2001. Regionals and 2001 Nationals judged concours
champion.  Various other / local show awards. I've also driven her several
hundred miles to/from events. Chrome wires. Heritage certificate. Have digital
photos. $11,500.  Know anyone who may be looking for one? Or suggestions where
to advertise - I've got it in Hemmings and on VTR web site.  Car in Texas.