RE: Installing Oil Seal in Timing Cover

Subject: RE: Installing Oil Seal in Timing Cover
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 11:02:29 -0400
Oops! Seal OD is more like 3.03 - 3.04. This means the ring has to compress
.1"

Now, I just looked in the TRF catalog and they show two different seals. I
ordered from a different supplier and told them I wanted a seal for a TR6.
They didn't ask for engine info, so I assumed they were all the same. Moss'
catalog only shows one part. Guess I'll give TRF a call and ask.

- Hugh Fader