Fwd: fitting waterpum

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: fitting waterpum
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 07:06:15 -0700 (PDT)
I fitted a new water pump last summer, in the parking lot of my
apartment complex.  I read the advice from Moss on lapping the
bearings, but I didn't have access to a drill or other device to spin
the pump.   So I just installed the pump, hooked up the belt, and ran
the engine for about a minute with no water in the system.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6