RE: Seat belts

To: "Seth Glassman" <sells2eat@msn.com>
Subject: RE: Seat belts
From: "Fowler, David" <David.Fowler@compaq.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 10:23:00 -0500
Seth

Check out VB, Moss and TRF; Moss has some new inertia reel belts for <$100.
Black, red, grey.  I know I still cringe at that price but at least they're new
and I believe it's recommended that you replace them at a certain age - or
after any severe use - anyway.  I don't know if they're similar to original '76
TR6 ones; Moss claims they're similar to ones fitted post '74. Does anyone else
know?

David
'68 TR250
'63 Sports 6 / Vitesse