RE: PWDA Seals

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: PWDA Seals
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:51:57 -0600

Looking at the photo (I have a later style PDWA in my car) why could you not
just get a regular (brake fluid resistant) o-ring with the same ID and OD as
the hard to get cup seal? It looks like the machining on the piston would
accept an o-ring just as easily as the cup seal. Any large city should have
a supplier of o-rings who could find a matching dimension o-ring. Look under
"seals" in the yellow pages.

Just wondering... (unless total originality is an issue of course)

Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO