Re: PDWA Rebuild

To: skip@pobox.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PDWA Rebuild
From: "James Tabor" <jatabor@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:30:34 -0400
hello,

no expert with that, but i have made my own 'fiber' gaskets
from a standard roll of the gasket material available from pep boys.
i have bought standard copper washers as well from good parts places.
maybe a farm and tractor place.

hope this helps.

-james

>From: Skip Montanaro <skip@pobox.com>
>To: 6pack@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: PDWA Rebuild
>Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:55:49 -0500
>
>On a related note, isn't there is some sort of copper or fiber gasket to
>seal the end of the PDWA?  Is it commonly available or am I going to find
>myself on a quest?  (I have a TR250, not a TR6 with the later PDWA.)
>
>Thanks,
>
>--
>Skip Montanaro (skip@pobox.com - http://www.mojam.com/)

"[Pa] always reloaded the gun as soon as he had fired it, for, he said, he
did not want to meet trouble with an empty gun."
-- Laura Ingalls Wilder