Re: Fw: Archive

To: jay_welch@juno.com
Subject: Re: Fw: Archive
From: Skip Montanaro <skip@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:26:07 -0500
    >> - PDWA Brake Warning Light Connection - The connector that fits into
    >>   the PDWA used in the TR250 and TR6 is still available as a new item
    >>   through Ford dealers.

Any idea what models this little guy might fit?  I'm skeptical that I'll be
able to just walk into the local FoMoCo dealer and ask the person behind the
counter, "have you got one of these?" and have him recognize what it's for,
especially if it's for something "exotic" like a '66 Fairlane.

(Thanks for your patience with the recent flurry of q's coming from this
corner of the net.  I'm flooding the list with bunches of odd questions
lately because I'm trying to get my TR-250 back on the road with a target of
British Car Week.  It's been parked in one stage of disrepair or another
since 1995.  Naturally, I'm digging through all sorts of things that have
just decayed over time (PDWA, perhaps the rest of the brake system, clutch,
hoses, radiator flush-n-fill, yadda, yadda, yadda).  I figure one more trip
to the IL Sec'y of State office will yield a title and registration card and
a phone call to my insurance company will get it legal in that respect.
Maybe in another week or two...  Also, there's a guy around the corner with
a parked TR-6.  I figure if I get on the road and offer him a spin around
the block he'll get motivated to park his 240Z and work on the TR-6. ;-)

Thx,

--
Skip Montanaro (skip@pobox.com - http://www.mojam.com/)