TR4 and TR3 Registry is Open @ www.TrRegistry.com

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 and TR3 Registry is Open @ www.TrRegistry.com
From: corey.sherman@rcn.com
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 09:50:12 -0400
As you may know by now, both the TR4 and TR3 sections of the International
Triumph TR Registry ("ITTR") are now available for public registration.

Over the next couple weeks we will finish the TR2 model.

Thanks, once again, for your time and continued support.

Corey Sherman
917.239.5486
staff@trregistry.com

The ITTR does not tolerate spam (i.e., unsolicited commercial email) and
has taking steps to protect our participants from this abuse. Furthermore,
solicitations also violate our rules. In addition, if you feel that you
received this email in error, and would like your name removed, please
respond to that effect.