Fwd: Re: TDC Location on Crank Pulley

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: TDC Location on Crank Pulley
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:06:47 -0700 (PDT)
Has anyone ever looked at replacing the stock damper with an
aftermarket piece which may be of better quality?  It seems a bit scary
that we may be setting our timing up to 4 degrees off because the
dampers don't hold up well...  (especially those of us who have high
compression heads and are worried about detonation)

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6