Re: AMCO bumper bars

To: RPVanLuchene@lbl.gov
Subject: Re: AMCO bumper bars
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 12:39:07 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 30 Apr 2002 RPVanLuchene@lbl.gov wrote:

> I don't think the bumper bars were fitted after '74 1/2 when they raised
> the bumper height, front and rear. Probably b/c the raised bars would
> obstruct the headlights and taillights.

A friend of mine has the AMCO bumper bars on his '76 TR6.

THe bars do not obstruct the lights front or rear.

This was a fitting done only a couple of years ago, but they bars do fit
the later cars.

My car (early '74, CF14111U) had 'em from new.

> Ryan
> '71 TR6

regards,
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |