RE: Fwd: Re: TDC Location on Crank Pulley, Performance Parts

To: "Timothy Holbrook" <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Fwd: Re: TDC Location on Crank Pulley, Performance Parts
From: "Fowler, David" <David.Fowler@compaq.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 12:28:30 -0500
Ken is a first rate chap; I've always found him exceedingly helpful, gracious
and knowledgeable (and very patient with my very limited technical knowledge!)

In addition to Cambridge and (Daryll at) Racestorations, I've also found (Neil)
Revington UK - owner of factory TR4 rally cars - and TR Enterprises also in UK
to be very responsive resources (information, similar performance / rally
parts).

David