Cam specs?

To: "'6pack@autox.team.net'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cam specs?
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:27:39 -0700
    Folks:

    In the market for a street cam. I sent a note off to Team Triumph, and
they recommended the S3 cam. They said the specs are in the competition
manual. Since I don't have one, that doesn't help me much. Does anyone know
where I can get a listing of specifications for whatever street cams are
available, perhaps even compared to the factory specs? If there is a web
page out there with the specs, please point me at the URL.
    I am interested in lift, duration (advertised and at 0.050"), lobe
centers, and advance (if any).

    Thanks for any help.

    Vance Navarrette
    Yellow '74 TR6