Re: bumper repair and re-chrome

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bumper repair and re-chrome
From: "Bernie" <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 20:18:20 -0400
Mark I have use a place in Norfolk Virginia, called  Royal Silver the phone
number is 757-855-6004, they do first rate work he did the front and rear
bumpers on my 6, the rear bumper needed some dings taken out, after he got
through with it I couldn't tell where they had been,  NFI  just a great
place to deal with.
Bernie
74   TR6
CF20268UO