TR3 door handle

To: triumphs@autox.team.net;, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 door handle
From: Charles Shaw <charlie.shaw@acsalaska.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 17:31:36 -0800
Due to some mishandling with a recent order, I received a door handle, with
key, for a TR3. Since I only have a TR6 I really can not use this item. The
shipper did not wish to spend any funds on the return so I am offering this
to anyone on the list. I can think of no fair way to give all takers a shot
so if someone will make a donation to Mark for this list I will gladly send
the door handle to the first email I get stating a donation was sent.
Please include the snail mail address and be patient. Post from Alaska
usually takes 5 to 7 days.

Charles Shaw
CF39093UO