Used engine

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Used engine
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 19:20:00 -0800 (PST)
My cousin has a TR6 in need of an engine rebuild.  He is looking to
purchase an engine ("long block", ie: cylinder head included) to use as
a core, so that he can keep driving his car while the engine is getting
rebuilt.  Need an engine that isn't necessarily running, but is a good
core (ie: no broken crank, seized pistons, etc).  He is located in the
Detroit area, would probably be willing to drive a couple hours.  If
anyone has something suitable, please respond to me off list.  Thanks!

Tim Holbrook